Sinclair EcoLabel® is a food-safe, certified compostable fresh produce label.
Sinclair EcoLabel® is a food-safe, certified compostable fresh produce label. The entire label construction meets EN 13432 standard for compostable and biodegradable packaging and is independently certified by TÜV Austria under OK compost – Industrial and Seedling certifications.
All Sinclair labels are made from food-safe materials and are supplied on Sinclair EcoLiner® backing paper, which is certified compostable, meeting EN 13432 requirements and holding certifications for OK compost — Industrial & Seedling.
- Fully compostable label – face stock, inks and adhesive meet internationally recognised standard EN 13432: 2000
- Independently certified by TÜV Austria under OK compost and Seedling certification
- High-speed, tray, compact pattern and online machine application
- Excellent conformity and labelling performance
- Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Removes without leaving adhesive residue
It's more important than ever to teach children about the environment and sustainability - not only in school but also at home.
Taking our plastic to the recycling bin makes us feel like we are taking care of our planet. But only 9% of the global plastic is actually recycled.
We need packaging. But we also need sustainable packaging. All around the world, consumers are becoming worried about the impact that packaging causes on the environment.